Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-15-2014, 12:05 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Vets are definitely not getting super big changes. Bowser seems the most different, but his specials all appear the same.

That being said, expect to see the return of Captain Ganondorfalcon and Falco's landmaster. Also at this point I'm thinking Ness or Lucas is getting the cut Sakurai mentioned, because rumors said Lucas was supposed to replace Ness in Brawl, but for some reason they just had both.

All speculation though. Things can end up totally different.

lucas was already supposed to replace ness in melee, but that got cancelled because mother 3 was once again cancelled around that time. apparently this is the reason why sakurai and itoi have some bad blood with each other. i don't know if this is true or not, but some say it explains the lack of mother series material in brawl ( most of the music that didn't make the cut in brawl but is still in the files is from mother )

also i've said this before i believe, but i don't think neither ness or lucas is getting the cut. and if one has to go i think it's going to be lucas. ness has two big advantages over him;

while i think ness and lucas are equally loved by smash players now, and it's true lucas was going to replace ness already at melee; lucas time is over now. lucas was going to replace ness in smash because mother 3 was coming any time back then, but now it has been released and it didn't even leave japan.

while earthbound got a re-release for the wii u e-shop and reached even europe this time around. and ofcourse he's been there from the beginning.

but again, i don't think lucas or ness is getting cut. we'll be seeing both back if you ask me
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 02-15-2014, 02:14 PM