Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-31-2014, 09:50 AM)Tom Guicote Wrote: I actually wouldn't mind Pichu if he wasn't... like... a sucky Pikachu.

Not in the sense of his design, I think he's cute, and he'd be a cool super-small character, but in the sense that he just sucks in terms of playability. His attacks all hurt him, he's weaker than Pikachu, and his moves essentially were all the same as Pikachu's in Melee.

Part of the problem with Pichu at the time was because Sakurai followed closely to the anime rather than keeping following the games instead.

Personally, I don't mind that if they buffed Pichu to the point where if he uses the same attack over and over again, rather than weakening the attack from being used repetitively it will end up damaging him instead. Like say that if you had some dick wad try to spam thunder a thousand times and by the time he uses thunder a fifth or tenth time that's when pichu will start taking damage.

I mean they added that concept "Tiring moves" in Brawl to discourage spamming (Like someone using fox's blaster for a thousand times to build up damage), I would love to see that idea played around a bit with Pichu. Ether that or make it so that only Pichu can take damage from Volt Tackle.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 01-31-2014, 03:52 PM