Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Quick response to multiple posts:

When reffering to "Neo-Ridley" I meant the X-Parasite clone which alternatively goes by X-Ridley/Ridley-X/Neo-Ridley. I specifically chose that one because he isn't even a reincarnation of everyone's favorite space pirate.

Female characters in G&W games are always a damsel in distress or background pedestrian.

Gender-swapped AC Villager is almost 100% going to happen. I could see and understand the coolness of a Gender-Swapped PT (particularly if they update it to the recent gen trainers), but they specifically chose Red in the previous game.

Ridley is not too big for a game where size is a relatively moot point. It should also be noted that King K. Rool would outsize the majority of the cast since Donkey Kong is usually less than half his height and is already a big character. This has never been presented as problematic for him, and it shouldn't be for Ridley.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Ton, SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 01-25-2014, 08:31 AM