Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-24-2014, 02:07 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Back on track, it does make peoples fears (or hopes) of Ridley being playable a moot point seeing as the development team thought ahead to how to address Toon Link in the Spirit Tracks stage. After all, people thought Toon Link wouldn't be playable at all after he appeared on the stage.

HOWEVER, as I said above the team could be treating Link as a special case, such as Wario being a special case in terms of having alternate costumes. The same could happen to Wii Fit Trainer, who could end up being the only special case of an alternate gender costume, despite it working well with other characters.

I wish they'd expand upon it. Imagine a male and female Pokemon trainer (perhaps with different Pokemon with the same movesets), male or female Villagers or, dare I say, a Mrs Game and Watch?

... Last one is sort of a joke because I don't know how prominent girl models were in the G&W, but I'd still support it.

out of all the above, i think female animal crossing villager is pretty much a lock. animal crossing always had the option to select male or female, and nowaday majority of it's fanbase is female ( ... or that is just my streetpass luck )

selecting villager as a fighter in smash bros pretty much has to feel the same as starting your lsd fueled life in your custom named town full of animal villagers. if you are a boy, you will pick a boy, and a girl will pick a girl. well, most of the times.

about ridley, i'm not sure if this changes any of his chances. if the pyrosphere even has a stage hazard, it is likely to be ridley as he is fought there. while the (neo) ridley of other m is a clone, and the orginal ridley could be playable i don't think sakurai is going to put in two ridleys.

BUT

[Image: GPP_DoAD_11.png]

there is this stage in this game called Dead or Alive: Dimensions for the 3ds. it's developed by team ninja, who also developed other m. i doubt sakurai is going to do the exact same as they did.

that's why i don't think ridley is going to appear at the pyrosphere. infact; i don't think the pyrospehere is going to have any kind of stage hazard. well maybe rising lava because metroid

''an enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second…''

i think what sakurai's post meant to say was it could appear at any second now... but what is any second exactly? it's sixth months later now and we have not seen any screen of ridley as stage hazard. while all stages that have stage hazards introduced them immediately. i'm starting to think the pyrosphere might not have a hazard at all, and that ''any second now'' might be a direct this year when a new metroid game is announced. i doubt sakurai is going to let us wait that long, while he knows ridley is a character that people want for a very long time now. and while the game is far from good, other m might just improved ridley's chances of being in it.

#proridley
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 01-24-2014, 03:41 PM