Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Whether or not the images are legit, I'm hoping Palutena is playable. I missed any posts or info about assists not having outlines, that sounds like something Sakurai would add to a post that I'd miss.

Back on the topic if "what Smash introduced me to", the list is long, so I'll stick just with what interests me the most.

Before the original I'd never heard of Earthbound, and after the end screen in smash I assumed one would come to N64 (didn't quite work that way). I was aware of F-zero, but my interest in its character library didn't come until Melee with the introduction of Trophies.

Melee showed me Fire Emblem for the first time, like many people. Another trophy set I remember being interested in was Custom Robo, though I have yet to touch the series. I was also introduced to Game and Watch, though I was indirectly familiar, I think Gameboy Camera had a G&W minigame on it.

In Brawl I got introduced to Sin and Punishment, which I bought and loved the moment it was made available.

The rest of the playables I was already deeply invested in, so... when I bought the first game I was pretty much bouncing off the walls for it. Same for every game since actually.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 01-22-2014, 04:13 PM