Users browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Yeah I know that Link's Awakening has no chance because we've already seen two Zelda stages for 3DS. It sucks.

Plus that Gerudo Valley stage really annoys me because of all the places that could have chosen from OoT, they pick one that is so incredibly bland. It's literally just generic rocks with a generic river and a nondescript tent. There's nothing to it that fairly represents the epic adventures that the Zelda franchise has to offer. It's just really flipping boring.

Here's a quick top ten list of locations I think would have made way better stages:

#13: Kakariko Village (In front of the windmill)
#12: Death Mountain (Summit)
#11: Temple of Time
#10: Shadow Temple
#9: Zora Village
#8: Great Deku Tree (either in front of it or inside of it)
#7: Gerudo Village (fighting over the rooftops)
#6: Dodongo's Cavern (in front of the giant skull)
#5: Forest Temple
#4: Great Jabu Jabu (fight mostly occurs in front of him, but occasionally he inhales the fighters to a stage in his belly)
#3: Ganon's Castle (begins on the top floor where you fight Ganondorf, then the castle crumbles and you fight on Ganon's battle ground)
#2: Goron City
#1: The Desert Colossus (the giant statue in the spirit temple)

... okay so I didn't keep it to just ten, so sue me. Point is, there are dozens of better places they could have chosen. Hell, Hyrule Field is also bland, but the notable locations present in the backdrop would still help represent the game better than *blatantly nothing*.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 01-20-2014, 12:56 AM