Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: It might be just me, but does Dedede look more like his Anime incarnation in this game? Or am I just crazy?

he's look exactly like his anime incarnation, which is fine by me because i've liked the anime.

[Image: w7wq.jpg]

this for example, is an expression he's only had in the anime, never seen him like this in the game. his mimic surely is based if not coincidentally the same as his anime counterpart.

king dedede probably was a my favorite rendered model in brawl, and he looks even more amazing this time around. i love it he's announced before meta knight.

also, sakurai might ruin this idea next Monday but, i don't see any pictures of our beloved king throwing certain creatures as a special attack, which was pretty much his major gimmick in the previous game. maybe they've got a rid of it for a certain spear welding newcomer that has yet to be announced?
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 01-10-2014, 07:12 AM