Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-09-2014, 11:00 AM)Ton Wrote: That said, Kirby Triple Deluxe comes out Saturday in Japan. Dedede or Meta Knight reveal tomorrow? Place your bets!

I honestly wonder what he's going to link to in the "Want to find out more about XX?" field if this happens. There is still no official western website for Kirby Triple Deluxe yet, despite how much they've shown the game off to western audiences already. In fact, Kirby's "official" page is still advertising the Kirby Dream Collection, and absolutely no mention of Triple Deluxe can be found anywhere on the site.

So because of that I'm having some slight doubts about a reveal now, but I guess he doesn't technically NEED to link to that specific game. So who knows.

(01-09-2014, 03:17 PM)Omega Wrote: I hope for the king, but Sakurai will probably troll us and reveal a Kirby return to dreamland stage instead.

Somehow I think the KRtDL stage is just going to be the basic Whispy-behind-the-stage setup again just updated with Returns aesthetics.

Personally I'm crossing my fingers for an Epic Yarn stage.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 01-09-2014, 05:22 PM