Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Point is, they put in the effort to cover a broad spectrum of Nintendo characters and objects.

Anyway even if they did put the effort in to make a bunch of trophies for all sorts of Nintendo things, having to split all of that in half and divide it between two games is preety awful.

I'd rather see one game that unites all the best things from Nintendo than two games that splits them up.

I mean, if I get the Wii U version, I want to hear the Spirit Tracks theme play on my big screen for all to hear. I want to see an HD representation of a Kid Icarus: Uprising stage.

Or if I get the handheld version, I want to play as Rosalina on a Mario Galaxy stage. I want to fight on a stage inspired by Pikmin 3!

See if you look at it that way it feel like each version is now lacking something rather than having something distinct. Shouldn't things all good and Nintendo be united under one Smash roof? A house divided cannot stand!

Eh whatever, I just hope there's a way to trade content between the two games. See Pokemon games had two versions that had different Pokemon... but you could trade those Pokemon so it wasn't like one game could never see Pokemon of a particular type.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 01-09-2014, 07:05 AM