Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-29-2013, 05:12 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Miis - might have some sort of presence.
Klonoa - Why?
Quote - Definitely not happening.
Ninten - Ness isn't enough?

-I'm thinking a mii parade assist. They'll all scatter about and maybe look like the mii's you have saved on the Wii U.
-Doubting any Klonoa anywhere.
-Quote ehh no...
-Ninten should get his own trophy maybe showing that him and Ness are different. And fixing all that mess.

Also I think everyone in brawl will return. I think Snake will surprise everyone by returning and probably a bit nerfed (He was heavier than ganondorf, with tons of indirect tricks)

As for Mewtwo I'm hoping his mega forms will be Zelda/Sheik like.

Also hope we get Slime or Loto from DQ, I mean Fortune Street exist. Also DQ 9 and DQ 10 were both released on Nintendo systems.
Dragon Quest also appeared on almost every major Nintendo system too (besides N64)
They'd be a third party rep which is the only problem otherwise they are pretty deserving of one at this point.
edit
and Gamecube, I swore DQ 8 had a gamecube version. But its been on Nes, Snes, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U with multiple entries in each system too!
[Image: mugen.gif][Image: 41583772.gif]

Love Gotta Have it:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Virtuaboy123 - 12-29-2013, 09:34 PM