Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'd be pleased as punch if they give Ganondorf more originality in his move set besides making him a clone of Captain Falcon. I have a hunch this would still happen anyway, but still…

[Image: screen-2.jpg]

Considering how synchronized Zelda and the Phantom are, it would make sense if the Phantom was one of her attacks. Of course, this could be a coverup on the part of the development team and instead of the Phantom working for Zelda, it could actually still be Toon Zelda. To throw us off the sent, they had Toon Zelda in her Phantom getup attack at the same time as Zelda. Also, considering that there are only three fighters on the field, this is still a possibility.

I can't say that's what it is for certain, but it's a very rational theory, right?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 12-26-2013, 01:29 PM