Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Wow, I wonder whether that Dark Nut is meant to be part of her attacks in some way. It's really well-rendered, so I just wonder whether it's an assist or part of her movepool. It would be kind of interesting to combine various Zelda assets into one concept, like having TP Zelda able to control a suit of armor from Spirit Tracks despite them not coexisting in games. However, I don't think its a buddy character like Lumas or Pikmin, since usually when a character has things like that the buddies are included in the character's title. In this case, if it isn't an assist, it looks like a smash or special attack. I think its just Sakurai trolling for speculation, because the tip of Dark Nut's shoe is so close to Zelda herself, and his stance is so low and it is SO very clearly the kind of armor from Spirit Tracks that Zelda possessed, but there's just so many OTHER things this character could be. Oh well.

Either way, the TP design with slightly brighter colors does work for me. Plus they lightened her up a bit, as evident by that ridiculous face she's making in that picture with Rosalina.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 12-26-2013, 08:15 AM