Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-21-2013, 01:46 AM)SchAlternate Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 08:49 PM)recolorking Wrote: i thought we already discussed how ridley wouldnt be playable? how it would just be a charizard copy. as awesome as it would be, i doubt it would happen ever
That's sarcasm, right?

I mean, you really don't mean that, right? That Ridley will be a Charizard clone because he's a fire-breathing dragon, right? Because from that logic, you could asume that Marth is a Link clone due to both of them being medieval-esque swordsmen. Or Jigglypuff being a Kirby clone due to them being pink puffballs that float. Or Dedede and Falco, who are blue colored birds. Or etc.

nope not sarcasm

i mean, im not saying he can be a clone, im just saying a similar moveset can happen. also, youre using very bad examples there. for example, falco and dedede are both very different from each other. different ways to attack and their speed. id like you to tell me what the can be so unique about making ridley a playable character other than scratching and tail whipping
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by recme - 12-21-2013, 10:59 AM