Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
man i always wanted ridley playable, i even thought back in the days because he was in the melee intro you could unlock him there.

out of all the ''dark'' characters nintendo has created, i think ridley is one - if not the most that is fucked up

he kills samus her mother in front of her, terrorizes samus throughout the whole series in all kinds of incarnations and isn't even her ''real'' enemy most of the times in the games. all that for no real reason

he mostly just appears out of nowhere giving her a sour time. he's also the whole reason why the events of the metroid games even take place. he sure is the second important metroid character, and if metroid should get a third character, it should be him.

as what personality goes; ridley's personality goes just as far as meta knight's does. they are both just there, being cool and all. but none have a good reason why (yet)
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 12-20-2013, 12:28 PM