Users browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-18-2013, 04:15 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: What's the point of replacing a character with another character that plays exactly the same for the sake of recency?

If you're going to bring up the cases of Mewtwo/Lucario and Roy/Ike, then I'll be more than glad to break your knee. With a spoon.

then get your spoon ready but expect me to break your nose in return but it's because i think it's nice when they keep franchise and it's characters up to date, like rosalina did today

i didn't mind the mewtwo/lucario switch, mewtwo was pretty much out of the picture around gen 4 when brawl took place, and lucario was the it boy at the time. now mewtwo's back with two mega evolutions and one of them was revealed as the first mega evolution. lucario also got one but mewtwo got two so metwo's back in. if he's in atleast

for fire emblem, it's hard to say. but i think both are gone. it's going to be marth and a new bulky character from awakening that's probably going to play a lot like Ike did.

same reason why i think we won't see lucas returning perhaps. ness is mothers poster boy and the only one that still shows his face now and then ( eb in the e-shop for wii u ) also because nintendo are fucking stupid for not releasing the game world wide

as for zelda, skywards sword's impa revealed to be the orgin of sheik, so she replacing that side of zelda would make sense to me, and i would like to see that. impa's been around since the first game and appeared in many different forms ( old, fat, ninja ) and she's apparently the orginal holder of the triforce of power in the first game. sheik hasn't been in any game recently except a remake of it's only game. but that could just be the reason it's still there. i don't know it's just a thought that came up to me.
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 12-18-2013, 04:35 PM