Users browsing this thread: 61 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Oh god that reveal hnnngggggggggggggggggggg.

I can't say I saw this coming (because frankly I try not to actually EXPECT anything when it comes to Smash and just roll with it), but I also am not surprised. Rosalina is a character that Nintendo LOVES. Immediately after the Smash trailer they showed her off in Mario Kart 8. She just keeps getting added and added to as many games as she can fit into, and I honestly believe that someday we'll see a game or series of games revolving around her. I mean, just look at what happened in Super Mario 3D World.

I know a lot of people are probably not going to like Mario characters having such a prominent standing in Smash, but remember Mario is pretty much the flagship of this company. That franchise is gonna come first, and many of the characters are spun off that same franchise in some way. That being said, I think its unlikely (but not impossible) that another Mario character makes the cut. My personal prediction if ANY is Bowser Jr, who Miyamoto likes a lot and shoehorns in where he can. Suffice it to say with Rosalina added my hopes of any presence from the Mario RPGs is pretty much gone. Oh well, Rosalina is amazing.
Thanked by: DioShiba, Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 12-18-2013, 03:52 PM