Users browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-18-2013, 11:54 AM)E-Man Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 11:09 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: If Daisy got into Super Smash Bros chances are her final smash would involve her saying "HI IM DAISY" a thousand times.

But no, I don't want Daisy as a playable character in Smash. Sure she's been around longer but her importance hasn't even been noted since Super Mario Land. No, I'm not going to bother counting all the spin offs ether.

Personally, I don't think about Daisy as much as the other Mario characters out there. I'm satisfied with Peach only having an alternate costume based on Daisy and nothing more (especially since, in a nutshell, that is all Daisy is). Sure, she does have her fans and her personality is different from Peach's (even though it's more obnoxious than what Peach has), but what would they do to prevent her from being a clone of Peach?

In my honest opinion, I would say that both Bowser Jr. and Waluigi have a better shot of becoming playable character due to their structural differences from their counterparts, more defined personalities (Waluigi definitely shows this more clearly in all of the spinoffs he has appeared in as opposed to Daisy), and offering unique abilities that could be useful in a fighting game.

But in all seriousness has sakurai even considered one character from a spin-off of mario? at all?

Not that I don't support characters such as waluigi being included. But if we had all the spin off characters getting in the roster we'd have a shit ton of pointless characters over representing one series. And why have that?

We already complained about sakurai not representing enough f-zero, or metroid, or even Donkey Kong. But at the same time if the character bears enough importance to their series then they should be playable, That's why I'm okay with Rosalina being playable because she beared alot of importance to the mario series since her introduction in Mario Galaxy to when she became playable in 3D world. If a character doesn't have that big of an importance then they should just be put as assist trophies. That's why they were made to begin with.

Quote:And you can't count each Poketrainer Pokemon as an individual character. There's officially only four reps.

But honestly? Even if that were the case I'd be more open to more Pokemon characters than I would be more Mario, and I'm not even a big Pokemon fan. Simply because there is such a large degree of uniqueness between Pokemon that most other franchises don't offer.

Far as officially I'd agree, but speaking on a technical term in pokemon trainer's case it would still be six. Don't get me wrong here, but even if you could cram a ton of characters for a team you still have their each individual move set to set them apart, ignoring down B.

If we have more pokemon characters, then they should at least bring back mewtwo and if sakurai wanted to have some shits and giggles, bring back Pichu as an alternate costume for pikachu. Alternatively pokeballs are still an option for those pokemon who aren't playable.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 12-18-2013, 12:33 PM