Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-18-2013, 11:09 AM)Diogalesu Wrote: If Daisy got into Super Smash Bros chances are her final smash would involve her saying "HI IM DAISY" a thousand times.

But no, I don't want Daisy as a playable character in Smash. Sure she's been around longer but her importance hasn't even been noted since Super Mario Land. No, I'm not going to bother counting all the spin offs ether.

Personally, I don't think about Daisy as much as the other Mario characters out there. I'm satisfied with Peach only having an alternate costume based on Daisy and nothing more (especially since, in a nutshell, that is all Daisy is). Sure, she does have her fans and her personality is different from Peach's (even though it's more obnoxious than what Peach has), but what would they do to prevent her from being a clone of Peach?

In my honest opinion, I would say that both Bowser Jr. and Waluigi have a better shot of becoming playable character due to their structural differences from their counterparts, more defined personalities (Waluigi definitely shows this more clearly in all of the spinoffs he has appeared in as opposed to Daisy), and offering unique abilities that could be useful in a fighting game.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 12-18-2013, 11:54 AM