Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-18-2013, 10:58 AM)senjen Wrote: I'm surprised that Rosalina got in before Daisy though XD.

If Daisy got into Super Smash Bros chances are her final smash would involve her saying "HI IM DAISY" a thousand times.

But no, I don't want Daisy as a playable character in Smash. Sure she's been around longer but her importance hasn't even been noted since Super Mario Land. No, I'm not going to bother counting all the spin offs ether.

Rosalina deserved her role in smash. I'd even go far to say she deserves her own game at this point. My point here is that Rosalina is one of the few Mario characters that has her own personality of a strong, smart, fun and caring woman to the point where she overshadows even Mario himself if not being equal to Mario. I think this is going without saying that Rosalina is her own representative of the Mario Galaxy series.

Maybe what I'm saying is far fetched but I stick true to my point here.

Also I'm curious to see if Rainbow Road will be a stage, or if it will be a part of the mario galaxy stage.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: E-Man, Baegal, Vitesse

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 12-18-2013, 11:09 AM