Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-06-2013, 09:02 PM)Kriven Wrote: What did Captain Falcon, ROB, Fox, Falco, or the Ice Climbers ever do to constitute an applicable moveset in their own games?

Three of them drove things, one of them was a toy that cotrolled doors and platforms at best, and two were given ice powers to compensate.

Skull Kid has demonstrated:

A - Musical proficiency in a world where instruments contain mystical properties.
B - There are darts in his instruments.
C - Athleticism.
D - Some form of teleportation.

And that's without Majora's Mask. Considering that he's wearing it, it opens all of Majora's abilities to him, including growing fucking tentacles and possible allowing for a Majora's Incarnation or Wrath transformation.

"He didn't do anything" isn't a very sound argument as to why he couldn't be in the game.

As to why anybody would expect him to be playable? I think there's kind of a fine line between expecting and wishing, and I haven't really seen anyone crossing it.
I've seen dozens of people on various sites that seemed to have convinced themselves that he would have been playable for whatever reason. As for his potential move and abilities, I was only considering what Skullkid himself did in MM (and I wasn't really considering the additional abilities of the mask, or the things that they could do in OoT). So yeah, I guess I could see a moveset of some sort being made for him. I'm actually almost hoping to see him as a boss if this game has them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Chaoxys - 12-06-2013, 10:08 PM