Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(11-12-2013, 02:51 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: Personally I think that people who believe that items "take away the balance of the game" are the people who are too afraid to lose anyways. That's my personal opinion because I hear this shit from tourney sires all the time.
(11-12-2013, 06:14 PM)Kriven Wrote: I notice a lot of the complaints against items fall apart when you learn how to dodge properly.
Honestly, a lot of the fury against "item spammers" reminds me of the backwards-ass rage against "button mashers" in conventional fighters like Soul Caliber on the grounds that button-mashing "ruins the game" (but in reality, if you consistently lose to them, then frankly you're not as good as you think you are). Although, there are some things I'll concede on in Smash from a competitive standpoint: for instance, the Heart Container can be a massively bullshit arbitrary upper hand.

But whatever, play however you want and all that.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: Tom Turkey

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 11-12-2013, 06:53 PM