Users browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(11-12-2013, 01:05 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: That being said, that video example is really bad. Before fox gets totally raped by Sheik, that is when the first capsule hits him, he stands TOTALLY still. When he attacks the barrels that explode and drop a star that Sheik picks up, he's attacking wildly for no reason and almost INTENTIONALLY smashing up the barrels even though they could explode.

While he isn't the best of Foxes, you can still see where the threat of exploding items spawning out of thin air could be an issue. Also, Im sure a lot of the attacks that are wild were for spacing, but who's to say.

And Im sure you could turn off the containers and have things such as beam swords and some of the more "balanced" items on as a happy medium. Although then some characters would get screwed because it would make edgeguarding a lot easier, and Im sure you could imagine why making a tactic that's supposed to be "high risk high reward" would be frowned upon. Wouldn't bother me too much, but w/e

But like I said, I generally play comp. If they decided that to change the rules one day to Ganon only with Cracker Launchers and a high item spawn rate, I would shift to playing it that way

(I probably should've said that earlier instead of arguing about items, but oh well)
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Tom Turkey

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 11-12-2013, 01:35 PM