Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
One thing I'm noticing is that there are much fewer new characters announced by this point compared to Brawl. This could easily just mean LESS newcomers, but Brawl showed a LOT of newer characters earlier. The teaser alone showed 3 new characters, and before release I think they showed all the rest of the default new characters (Dedede, Lucas, Ike and PT) and two of the secret characters (Snake and Sonic). Then there were only about 3 newcomers left to find.

Compared to this time around, we've got only 3 announced so far, and while they were in quick succession, they weren't announced together. I feel like (barring the idea of less characters for a moment) they at least have a larger sense of mystery when announcing their characters this time around. Of course we have MONTHS for them to start announcing new characters, so it could be Brawl all over again. Of course to advertise it as something new and exciting, they would WANT to announce newer or characters devoid from Brawl, so I expect some of that soon.

Speaking of which, anyone think in a week or two we're gonna see Charizard or Mewtwo?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 10-03-2013, 11:10 AM