Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I've always thought that multiple Links/Zeldas/Ganons would be cool, since they're technically different characters.

But I've also always thought they should have their unique tools and abilities. Give the current moveset to NES Link and let all additional Links utilize their own abilities. OoT Link should have the Megaton Hammer and Din's Fire, Twilight Link should probably become a wolf, etc.

And likewise, the only Zelda with any business being Sheik is the OoT incarnation, and OoT Ganondorf could probably get by with the Captain Falcon movelist while Twilight Ganondorf actually used the damn sword (or better yet, ALttP Ganon with his trident).

The easier road to take is costumes, which I could get behind for most situations.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 09-30-2013, 05:44 PM