Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(09-26-2013, 08:50 PM)Baegal Wrote: Wii Fit Trainer should have been an awesome surprise like Game and Watch was in Melee--not the 3rd new character :Y
I may have said this already, but here's hoping Nintendo's got something even more surprising as a hidden character. DISK-KUN 4 SMASH 4

Also, as for the Toon Link reveal, I really hope Ninty decides to deviate him from Link like Mario/Luigi have begun to be fairly different: start with a different Final Smash, and then give Toon Link one or two specials inspired by Wind Waker.
(e.g. Toon Link could have his Deku Leaf as his B-Down in midair to glide, and on ground to blow opponents away with a gust (neither being abuseable, due to overuse eventually draining the magic out of it and leaving Toon Link with only a dead Leaf for a little while). Or his Skull Hammer could be his Side-B, to side swipe and smack enemies with decent attack power, at the cost of a start-up delay and cool-down period after use.)
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 09-26-2013, 10:02 PM