Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
As much as I'd like Toon Link to have a unique moveset, the pictures shown don't make me too hopeful. Which is a shame, because each incarnation of Link has so many unique tools to draw on...

Anyways, I think Toon Ganondorf has a fairly decent shot since there isn't a Ganondorf incarnation for Skyward Sword. I'm worried about Sheik, though. Not so much worried that she won't be there, but more worried about how she'll turn out. Tetra would be neat and all, but pirate is a far cry from ninja. And Skyward Zelda doesn't really seem like she'd have a Sheik equivalent.

Edit: I also wonder if Sakurai was bullshitting us about cutting characters and making the roster more compact. It seems like he's upset that he can't surprise fans anymore, but maybe lowering their expectations will allow him to do that?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 09-26-2013, 06:25 PM