Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Wind Waker Ganondorf would be so awesome, and it doesn't seem that far-fetched a character choice considering:

-Wind Waker HD will still be fairly recent when this SSB comes out
-There's no Skyward Sword incarnation of Ganondorf to be used

I will be upset if they just put Demise in with his moves. (Demise kind of sucks...!) And as much as I liked Ghirahim, he's only appeared in one game in the series, so he probably wouldn't be a mainstay in future SSB rosters. On the other hand WW Ganondorf's design is very different from the other SSB incarnations, so who knows if they'd even be able to give him the same moveset if they really wanted to include him.

In other Zelda SSB character deliberations, a way to solve the Zelda/Sheik issue without making a new Sheik design (not that I'd mind that) would be to make Zelda's character slot a combo character of Zelda/Impa. I didn't like a lot of things about Skyward Sword, but Impa was really cool. You could just have Impa switch out with Zelda whenever Down B is pressed. Or I guess you could even make them separate characters altogether and give them new Down Bs, which I wouldn't mind in the least. Impa has been around in the series for quite awhile, though not in every game (or even most of them?) and not in a major role usually. I still think she's pretty cool, and would help fix SSB's gender imbalance, haha.

I also wouldn't mind Tingle on the roster. He's the only Zelda character to star in his own game, he's been around awhile, and he's pretty recognizable to anyone who regularly plays Zelda titles. So there's a lot that could be done with the Zelda series in this Smash Bros. Who knows what they'll do, though, if anything.

Edit: looking at this post I just realized there was no Impa in Wind Waker. Why would they do that??? There totally should've been a pirate descendant of Impa! why nintendo
Thanked by: Gwen, Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Sol - 09-23-2013, 09:23 AM