Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(09-21-2013, 12:00 PM)Ton Wrote: I get it. Swords are cool, but there are only so many jabs/slices/uppercuts you can do with them before they becomes stale.

I feel like the same can be said for fists/ kicks as well. Sure you have more options without a sword, but a combination can be used to make it more creative/ less stale. Ike's Neutral A Combo (@ 0:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c208KYdc8W0 ) comes to mind as far as incorporating a mix of sword and kicks or punches, just something to set a character apart from an entirely sword moveset.

That being said, I'm hoping for another sword-based character in the next Smash Bros, but one that does mix in some non-sword moves. I haven't really played any of the Fire Emblem series yet, but I'm sure there's probably a character that could work around that.

Also, in case anyone missed it yesterday, looks like the footstool jump is back.

[Image: screenshot_61338_thumb_wide610.jpg]
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by redblueyellow - 09-21-2013, 01:27 PM