Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(First off, shout out to the dude who linked Project M's fantastic Roy reveal video. Hype has been built.)

I don't think it's impossible to have Marth, Ike, and Chrom. But god damn it's going to be a challenge. If anyone has played Awakening (Ton, you should give it a try! It's kind of like a more anime version of Shining Force!), you'd know that Chrom essentially uses Marth's Falchion. Maybe give him the same kind of tip gimmick that Marth has, but make his sword slashes more wild and free. I can't even comprehend what Chrom's specials would be, but maybe his side B would involve throwing a Javelin Spear?

(I personally always wanted the heroes from FE7. Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector working together as one character. But I mean I'm a fucking nerd and Blazing Sword is one of my favourite game. It's more or less a dream character, similar to Poliwhirl.)

I am basically here banking on Chrom and Dixie Kong for Newcomers but I have no ideas on their move sets. Hopefully Sakurai can think of something cool and radical.
Thanked by: Ton, SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ark Kuvis - 09-20-2013, 08:54 AM