Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
While playing ssbb, one of the things I definitely felt was missing was another clone.

Of the list that kriven just mentioned, I personally think I'd prefer Miccy for her different playstyle (of the other FE girls, Lyn probably wouldn't play too differently from the other swordies, other than possibly being lighter/faster, and Lucina is almost literally a Marth clone). Unfortunately, it's hard to see her winning out over Ike (who is almost certainly unlikely to win out over Chrom lol).

Miccy x Sothe as a tag-team would probably end up being Zelda/Sheik clone, essentially.

I think as far as FE villains go (I haven't played 13 yet so I don't know about their villains), Zephiel probably has the coolest giant sword. Too bad he's from the same game as Roy.

@Kriven / double sword: In the FE13 Roy art, he's got the Sword of Seals/Binding Blade/ whatever nintendo is calling it and the thing that looks like another sword is that massive sheath he pulls the sword out of in his FE6 battle animation.

FE7x Eliza for Smash 4
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kitsu - 09-19-2013, 02:35 PM