Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(09-19-2013, 12:25 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I still really wish Lyn would become playable. :<

And some sort of FE villain.

I've always thought the Black Knight would be really cool, possibly with a
alternate costume.

Actually, I have a pretty long list of FE characters I've thought would be neat for various reasons, usually because they'd introduce new styles of play. Lyndis, because we don't have katana user, Micaiah would be a Zelda-like mage whose Thani attack could be more powerful on heavier characters (canonically it's more effective against armored units), Sothe for the knives and the rogue-style combat. Hector would be my preferred axe user, but his abilities are too similar to Ike's for him to be up on the list.

But out of them all, Ephraim with lances would probably be the coolest. I mean, he's not really among the League of Famous Lords, but I just have this image of him running around with that lance, and it's stuck ever since.

Maybe somebody who rides a horse... not sure how well that would work out... I'd definitely like the Pegasi Sisters (Fiora, Florina, and Farina) as an Assist Trophy (which I think they were planned to be for Brawl?)

Another idea I've had was Micaiah and Sothe as a tag-team, using "Rescue" to swap places.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 09-19-2013, 02:14 PM