Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Jigglypuff's Final Smash is pretty pathetic in most stages. If it isn't some place small like Battlefield then it's almost impossible to use it successfully. She puffs up so slowly that its easy for anyone to move a safe distance away. Even if someone does come in contact with Jigglypuff's Puff Up there's a good chance they'll survive.

Olimar's Final Smash is completely unavoidable and require no skill or timing on Olimar's part. No matter what stage you do this Final Smash on, or where Olimar decides to use the move, its always guaranteed to do some damage.

I still feel Final Smashes could have been done better.

In Smash Bros, if a move is easy to avoid, its probably really powerful. If a move is hard to avoid, its probably weaker. This makes things balanced. Well that not the case with the Final Smash. There will be a FS that is harder to use or easy to avoid... but its just as strong as a FS that is easy to use or unavoidable. Or in the case of Jigglypuff, easy to avoid and WEAKER than most FS.

Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 08-20-2013, 04:43 AM