Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(08-18-2013, 05:08 AM)Vitesse Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 03:47 AM)Mutsukki Wrote: I really liked the Dragoon too. Same simple concept as the item in Kirby's Air Ride and it works. Super Spicy Curry I don't really care though. Neither Red Shell because I just realized now that it was even cut out from Brawl, lol. It was a really shitty and unfair item.

(08-18-2013, 03:29 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Its a Kirby item. Meaning the Kirby series has some sort of special status over the other series.

There aren't even that many Kirby items. The Super Star is also there and it grants total immunity, so I don't get your point at all. It took Sakurai a really long time just to represent -his own series- in the game more than just Kirby and some handful of items

Ummmmm... No. There a lot of Kirby items. Let's count, shall we? Maxim Tomato, Star Rod, Warp Star, Parasol, Superspicy Curry and Dragoon. That's six. Let's compare that amount to the amount of items from the Zelda series. Y'know, one of Nintendo's most popular and best selling IPs. There's the Heart Container, Bunny Hood and Deku Nut. Three. That's half the amount of Kirby's items.

Anyway, I have an interesting topic. Now that Mega Evolutions have been announced for Pokemon, Mewtwo and Lucario both have a great chance of making a return to the next Smash Bros. But since a lot of other Pokemon have been given Mega Evolutions, they all have a great chance of becoming playable too. Namely, Blaziken. And discuss.

Except Zelda had like 4 characters in Melee and Kirby had...you know, 1.

It's still Sakurai's game, maybe the items were to compensate the lack of his own characters (I honestly forgot the Parasol and Warp Star).
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mutsukki - 08-18-2013, 05:34 PM