Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(08-17-2013, 11:10 AM)Ton Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 05:22 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Quite a bunch of items in Smash Bros. are OP, like the Hammer and Golden Hammer.

I'm hoping the Red Shell returns. I don't get why it was cut from Brawl.

It was cut because the Fireball thing is pretty much the same idea. I'm all for the Red shell returning though.

Hot Head was slightly similar, but not the same. Hot Head is predictable while the Red Shell is chaotic. Hot Head is also safe for friendly players while the Red Shell brings pain to the whole party.
I prefer the Red Shell, but I can't see why those two need to be seperate.

@Koopaul: I won't miss the Spicy Curry and Dragoon. The Curry is just an OP version of the Fire Flower in a sense that it essentially the same, but allows you attack as well (but you can't throw it, talk about a trade off!!!). The idea of the Dragoon is fun, but executed it's obsolete due to the Smash Ball, which takes the spotlight as the "item to fight for".

One little bit of wishful thinking: I hope the laser gun will finally be replaced by the NES Zapper.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by NICKtendo DS - 08-17-2013, 11:39 AM