Users browsing this thread: 61 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(08-02-2013, 12:18 PM)Kriven Wrote: I wish the rules could be bent a little for Nintendo-owned properties and characters... oh wait, like ROB.

ROB is a real-life device which never appeared in a video game (until his cameos on later systems) but interacted with them. He may have been referenced in games, but he wasn't in them. So he didn't originate from a game, still showed up in Brawl.

Honestly, it'd be cool if Captain N or other characters from Nintendo's cartoons and comics could at least get a little mention in Smash. That's a huge part of Nintendo's history, and it's a shame that it's all pushed to the side by Nintendo proper.

Really though, I just want to play as Hooded Robin.

R.O.B was playable in Mario Kart DS, so you could say he came from Mario Kart DS.

Also, Nintendo has some licencing issues with the companies that worked with them in the past that prevents them from using a lot of the characters seen in older Nintendo based things by them(Nintendo now holds on to Mario & friends with an iron hand).
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Neweegee - 08-02-2013, 01:03 PM