Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-28-2013, 01:29 PM)Diogalesu Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 02:54 AM)BullockDS Wrote: Worst thing is, it was still probably the quickest way to unlock most of the hidden characters.

Speaking of which, at least three of the characters you needed to unlock relied on you beating SSE. And they didn't even have any significance to it's story. In general it was a pretty huge bitch to deal with.
You could also unlock Toon Link/Jigglypuff/Wolf through two other means each (assuming you were talking about these three): playing absurd amounts of multiplayer matches*, or completing various single-player tasks after beating SSE (e.g. you could also unlock Wolf through beating the Boss Battles as Falco/Fox). In the end, SSE was still the most convenient method for those three, and at least they had an excuse to feel "shoehorned" in to SSE, which is more than can be said for certain blue blurs.

*which, to be fair, weren't nearly as fuckawful high as the totals for some of Melee's characters (1000 matches for mr game and watch eat my ass)
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 07-28-2013, 02:37 PM