Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-27-2013, 11:24 AM)Terminal Devastation Wrote: However, if one wants adventure/subspace mode as a separate game... the important part is actually Nintendo characters of various origins interacting in a psuedo story setting... or at least in a different game setting than a fighter not the underlying engine. I don't care if its a platformer, adventure game, FPS, strategy game or even shoot'em up. I'd assume they'd use the same kirby like engine if they did so... but any other option would be fine. Smash bros is about the crossover, so any smash bros spinoffs would ALSO be about the crossover, with a solid game underneath.

But lets be honest, the only reason why anyone gave a shit about something like Subspace was because it was in smash bros.

And that's it. If it wasn't for smash bros, the only people who would be into this are kids who are interested in fan fictions. It'd be more of a gamble to make a crossover an entirely separate game based around a huge crossover like that without making the story complete garbage.

That isn't to say I don't think it can't be done, after all crossovers that have 2-3 series together work fine. But if there is going to be some huge crossover like SSB then it should be kept simple without any story. This is one of the reasons why I didn't like SSE
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 07-28-2013, 01:28 AM