Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-26-2013, 08:36 AM)Terminal Devastation Wrote: Only time will tell, but I'd be cool with the game lacking an adventure mode if at least one of three things happen due to lacking it:

1)A LOT more event battles than previous games. They were fun, and were often a new way to play. In other words getting creative with the mechanics.

I don't mind that there's only 51-53 events in Brawl, it was at least the same amount of events as melee. Although, something like Custom Events would sound really fun in this case.

2)They used the extra space for more everything for the base game. Like roster count. Or even just trophies... LOTS AND LOTS OF TROPHIES.[/align]

I'd rather see the empty space go towards more stages, and more ways to collect trophies....

And also bringing back board the platforms, unique character target test stages, and race to the finish. Hell I'll be glad with a more creative stage builder.

3)Adventure/subspace mode is split off into a completely separate game, so they can balance the characters soley for adventure mode fun.

Go play kirby if you want an adventure mode, that's practically what brawl's subspace was.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: SchAlternate, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 07-26-2013, 01:17 PM