Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-25-2013, 05:17 PM)Darkys Reincarnation Wrote: maybe sakurai should start telling people what's going to be in the game without spoiling too much, instead of saying what's not in it.
i'm getting too much negative vibes from him lately, like he's not happy with the project at all, or with the fans.

i hope they are showing something new, fresh soon that will show us that removing old features will make place for new ones.

seriously, i'm feeling like sakurai is feeling the same way about his fans like thom yorke used to do about his.

In one perspective I agree with you, but in another I kind of understand why he's saying all this stuff.

I mean, when you think about it there's a ton of games that people make to awe people when they play the game, not on youtube. Sure there are the fans who don't go on youtube to spoil themselves, but then theres a ton of those snooty fans who look them up and then talk about them, even if they haven't played the game. So why on earth even bother playing the game if someone is just going to upload them to youtube?

I don't mind that people do this, but when you imagine how the creators might feel about it then you kind of have to consider how they feel when players are going to get half the experience if they want to spoil themselves, that's another story.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 07-25-2013, 05:32 PM