Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-02-2013, 12:00 PM)Ploaj Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 03:33 AM)Darkys Reincarnation Wrote: like most things in the game were not, i hope they just keep the trophy collection and maybe remove the stickers, or not i never had much of a problem with them; although they also felt like a bit like ''they are like trophies, cept we're too lazy to render a model and add some information''
Brawl was already on a duel layer disc. I don't think they could fit any more trophies. It takes a while to create even simple models, cut them some slack :p

you know what, you're right. i like the trophies, they are a fun little extra. like in melee where they made full 3d rendered mother 2 models in the style of their clay figures.
but beside that, i couldn't care less haha. i doubt anyone buys a smash game because of the amazing amount of extras.

i would also love to see ganondorf with a trident. or two swords like in the wind waker, but i think a trident would be more interesting and a cool reference to the classic zelda ganon.
they could make his attack long range, but they need to be well timed seeing how ganondorf wouldn't be the fastest character around. a lot like king dedede.
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 07-03-2013, 11:59 AM