Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I never liked the idea of combos. Memorizing a string of commands... There's no room for creativity. In most fighting games, in order to win you must use the same moves and the same strategies to win. Each charter is designed with the a specific way to play rather than allowing you to come up with your own strategies.

In Smash Bros there are so many ways you can use the same character! Then there are other factors that affect the fight, the stage and items. While people say this doesn't make it a serious game, I disagree! The stage and items are all a part of the challenge! Learning how to use them to your advantage and how to survive. That takes true skill and a lot of creativity on the players part.

In any other fighting game there's a lot you can predict because people tend to use the same combos in a sterile environment. It's all memorization. But Smash requires you to think on your toes. It's that uncertainty that give it it's edge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 07-03-2013, 05:06 AM