Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
hi, waddap remember me

i've ''returned'' to this forum to talk about this game with more people than just starpower and OSM, and some more friends, and i'm curious about your opinion about this game boys and girls

game is all about quality tops quantity, which i'm totally fine with because brawl just felt so crowded most of the time. like for example the stage builder, which is a cool feature but was programmed so bad, i thought i felt so limited and i just knew they could have done much more with it, but didn't because it wasn't their top priority.

like most things in the game were not, i hope they just keep the trophy collection and maybe remove the stickers, or not i never had much of a problem with them; although they also felt like a bit like ''they are like trophies, cept we're too lazy to render a model and add some information''

then again; i think you need to see brawl like just more than a game, it's a nintendo encyclopedia. but i just hope this/these new smash bros game(s) is going to be more straight forward again like melee and the orginal one.

i've got some characters i want to be in the game, but hey really at the end of the day i don't think i care that much. i just want ness back, who's going to return without a doubt. kirby's already in there ofcourse, and villager seems to be my newcomer main character

and meta knight, which is the same case as ness i think unless sakurai is going '' oh i've created this game but i can't put too much of my own characters in it because that would be selfish and i'm a pretty nice guy'' again, since dedede and meta were suppose to be in the original smash, but got removed.

also loving today's picture, because villager, fucking villager.
Thanked by: DioShiba, Marth, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 07-02-2013, 03:33 AM