Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-30-2013, 06:55 AM)TreeStar Wrote: I get how Ganondorf is the most recognizable because he's been in the most Zelda games, that doesn't mean Sakurai might not end up giving him the axe ether. Truth be told if Ganondorf really gets back in he should actually use his fucking sword for once instead of a damn taunt.

I don't think he'd get the axe, a trident is more a ganon thing. Jokes aside, Ganondorf should either get his sword, or pick up a trident. A spear weapon user could really mix up the cast. At the very ganondorf should get move he's actually used before in games even if he's only used them as ganon.

(if they really want a someone with the previous ganondorf move set... give it to a F-zero character)
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 06-30-2013, 10:20 AM