Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I cannot stress how much Sonic the Hedgehog and Solid Snake need to return. My wallet will be ready for both bundles of the game with a Wii U and 3DS in 2014 if it happens.

A heavy emphasis on alternate costumes should be added since we have more storage on the Wii U and 3DS, particularly because the Zelda series tends to have so much variety, and personally, I think Twilight Princess has had the best character designs so far. Not to mention we haven't seen Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, or the original's art styles in Smash Bros. yet. 8-bit colors for characters such as the Mario Bros would also be nice.

Also, if Ganondorf didn't appear in Skyward Sword, how are they going to style his appearance? Are they going to do something similar with Shiek again since (s)he had a different design in Brawl as well?
I can't decide if I'm better off doing barrel rolls or getting arrows to the knee.
[Image: display.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mushroom Hedgehog - 06-28-2013, 11:32 PM