Users browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-19-2013, 04:00 PM)Kriven Wrote: Why don't they just make a roster as they see it and then release the cut veterans as free DLC later on? They could utilize the little bar code things they used for the Mario Tennis Open DLC characters.

The problem with that though is Sakurai doesn't have any plans for DLC yet. And with the way he put it, it really doesn't sound like he's going to go through with it.

I'd be really happy if mewtwo came back, although I'd love to see him get a bit buffed speed wise.

Also not entirely related but:

(06-19-2013, 12:48 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34700

Quote:We had too many Pokemon on the roster already in Brawl between Pikachu, Pichu, Lucario, and the frickin' Pokemon Trainer....

Or, you know, remove Pichu, Lucario or Pokemon Trainer...

I'd go with Pikachu, Mewtew and Pokemon Trainer over Pichu and Lucario any day...

Pichu

I'm sorry for sort of derailing this to the comments section in here but why these people assume that Pichu was in Brawl is beyond me.

Although if there was character DLC, I wouldn't mind seeing Pichu return as long as he doesn't zap himself with the weaker electric attacks.

I'm just saying, but yeah. I couldn't get over this part of the siteTonberry posted.

Edit: Ninja'd
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-19-2013, 06:07 PM