Users browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-18-2013, 10:06 PM)[robo9•2] Wrote: Except he's not dashing whenever he uses the move. From what I can see, he's used it twice, once in the Villager's little movie deal, and once when he's being showcased.

Interestingly enough, his little showcase has two different flying kicks(1:11), with one similiar to Fox's dash attack kick, and one that is an actual dropkick that you;d see in a professional wrestling match. With the first kick, it seems that he does a small lunge forward suggesting that he's entering his dash, and that could as well be his dash attack. However the second kick, the dropkick, has him rocking back preparing for a jump similiar to an actual person or wrestler dropkicking. He isn't dashing or running at the time and doesn't have the jerk of a dash going off.

I think that's just his new Aerial A Forward attack just really close to the ground. Like as soon as he jumped the player pressed A Forward. As you noted it looks like he's jumping to use that attack. Or it could be his new Forward Smash Attack being used without a charge.

Also it seems Pit's Up Special launches him in the air with the angle of your choosing instead of floating him upwards.

Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 06-19-2013, 01:33 AM