Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I also want to add that it doesn't matter how many games a franchise has, it's still going to have a fan base.

So when we say that Mother/Earthbound has a "higher franchise" as you put it, and you say it only has three games to F-Zero's six. Well woo hoo. that doesn't mean anything at all. It still has a fan base that's larger than F-zero's.

And it's probably due to Super Smash Bros to begin with but that's beside the point. A lot more people are probably going to recognize Ness than the good Ol' Captain because of the fan base.

Fans are a relatively large factor in this so I have no clue why you're completely disregarding that. With that said I'm out of this discussion because I'm getting the feeling that you're not going to relent on this subject and this argument isn't going anywhere. I'll be back when there's something a little more relevant to discuss for the next installment.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Tellis, megaMasquerain

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-16-2013, 09:24 PM