Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Wait you guys think I'm angry? No I'm just trying to explain to you why I disagree.

See the problem is everyone has different arguments.
Sometimes you say it's because it's a racing game and they don't have a moveset: so I point out ROB and say they can make one up.
You say it's because the characters aren't recognized: I'll point out out Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch and other obscure characters.
You say Mother is a higher franchise: I remind you that Mother has had three games while F-Zero has had six and a TV series.
Now you say Mother's characters have personality? Since when did that ever matter in Smash?

Anyway I'm just going to say this, but if Mother didn't have it's fanbase (which is still not the general public by the way) it would be a lesser franchise than F-Zero. Considering it's number of games and just how much Nintendo seems to care about it: F-Zero made cameos in Super Mario RPG, Animal Crossing, Kirby Super Star, Mario Kart, and more. Mother had only one cameo that I'm aware of in Kirby Super Star. (It shows Nintendo itself likes F-Zero more than Mother) It's literally just the fanbase that makes this franchise so big and has everything else against it. I'm just saying

I personally believe fan-favorites, movesets, and "personality" have nothing to do with character decisions in Smash and really shouldn't.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 06-16-2013, 07:53 PM