Users browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-16-2013, 04:48 PM)Koopaul Wrote: All ROB can do is stack things and spin Gyros. That didn't stop them from giving him laser beams and jets. Character doesn't have a moveset? You make something up.

making something up is more difficult than having an already dynamic character and adapting him

stop with this crap already, let's not forget that SSB is a collection of ICONIC character from ICONIC series. F-Zero is an ICONIC series (somewhat) but has no iconic characters enough. Just get, for example, a pic of Pico and show it to people. They won't recognize him as well as they would Ness (whose game is a Cult Classic loved by the entire Japan and a shitton of fans elsewhere), or Villager (which is from a game everyone loves), or ROB (which was an icon of the resurrection of the gaming industry and what really sold the NES at first). It's not SSB playing favorites, it's the gamers themselves playing favorites. F-Zero simply is not a game revolved in character that much.

Captain Falcon himself is kinda lucky being in SSB because he wasn't popular as he was originally planned. Hadn't the SNES used mode-7 to program F-Zero (which was a groundbreaking feature at the time), no one would even care about him. Dare I say, I think people know more about him because of SSB than F-Zero itself.

So when people say that EB can have more potential characters than F-Zero, don't cry or have a tantrum because it's the truth. Any RPG has more personality in their characters than F-Zero did in their games.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Gors - 06-16-2013, 05:50 PM