Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-16-2013, 01:22 PM)Koopaul Wrote: No the whole "its easier for them to be a fighter" argument is irrelevant.

Well in that case we might as well have a Nintendog in this Smash Bros.

Yeah, lets have a Nintendog Pitbull jump up and down while he bites off everyone's face and make it so that he cant be hurt unless someone throws a bone off the stage, because after all. We don't want anyone bitching about animal cruelty in a Nintendo Game now don't we?

No. It's completely relevant. How the fuck can you make something fight when it can not fight? At least Captain Falcon is a bounty hunter and Samurai Goroh is a samurai who can perform a ton of backflips without breaking a sweat. (and yet all they do in the games is still drive a car) A Nintendog on the other hand would not only be incredibly hard to pull off because it doesn't fight, but it wouldn't make much sense.

Also, the Villager is kind of a character where you can mold it into any kind of character. I don't know the exact word for it but shit in game you could make him into any kind of character you want, you can make him a douche or a kind loving person depending on how you interact with everyone (my memory is a bit foggy here on animal crossing, but you can interact with everyone in different ways can't you?). So in a way having the villager in Super Smash Bros can make sense. Lets not get started on Mr. Game and Watch because technically he's an original character based off the Game and Watch games.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-16-2013, 04:00 PM